Friday 9 September 2016

FINAL: Pursuing Pink

We were getting close with each passing day. And today, he wished me morning differently. He came closer and asked by hugging me tightly, “how did u sleep my love?” he kissed me gently on my lips. All looked like a fairy tale moment, where I could not do anything more than feeling his closeness and his warm hug. I replied, “Night went fine, but it seems you are not fine today?” to which Joy reply was really weird, he said, “How can I be fine without you not being around on my bed”. And then our conversation went on like this….. Since it was Sunday and we had the whole lot of time to argue today and probably that is why Joy had chosen this day to behave like this.
By pulling Joy away, I asked “What do you mean?”
"Oh Pink! Don’t you think that we should accept it now that we both cannot think of ourselves without each other? Why do you feel shy in accepting this fact? Please try and understand that it is getting difficult for me to see you so far off although you are just a room away. You seems really far off… I need you to be with me all the time, and when I am saying all the time I mean all the time… the whole day and the whole night… please love accept it and start living it”
“Joy, I don’t know what are you talking about? And I doesn’t even know that why are you talking like this? I don’t love you. We are just friends and I know my limitations and also please make sure in your mind that we are poles apart. We can never come together because we are not meant to be. You are and your world is entirely different from me and my world. We both belongs to different places all together and by bringing in only this thought, you are creating more problems for me as well as for you.”
“Pink that means you don’t feel anything for me? You don’t like when I come close to you? You don’t feel anything when I kisses you? You don’t feel worried when I come late to pick you up from work? Or you don’t panic when you don’t see me on the breakfast table in the morning before you? Tell me you don’t and I will believe to all that you have just said.”
I was quite for some time because I knew that whatever Joy had just mention, everything was true to its core. But still I was afraid to accept it. And immediately when I tried to open my mouth to say NO, joy warned me to speak only truth. “You have to swear by me that whatever you will say, will going to be correct”. He gave me a small nod. His expressions told that he couldn’t wait to see what I will do or say next.
I stopped when I was a few inches away from him. I could feel his breath, smell the mint in it. “What do you have for me Pink?” he asked, his voice low and breathy. It was a passionate kiss, hard and deep and made me long for something I wasn’t ready for. His hands were all over my body, possessive, craving, demanding. My head was spinning. My heart was beating so fast. He grabbed my arm and whipped me around, my arms sliding across his chest as our bodies came in contact. I twisted away but he grabbed my other arm, immobilizing me.
His face was contorted with anger and frustration as he glared at me and said, “I have been walking on the eggshells around you. I can’t live like this. What do you want from me?” I wanted to slap him but my arms were locked in his hands. “Stop being coward and tell me what you feel, dammit. Because I am done with your games, Pink.” He said angrily, his grip tightening around my arms. And then his eyes turned soft, his voice in painful whisper as he asked, “Do you want me or not?”
“I do, damn you!”
I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down for a punishing kiss. I kissed him because he put butterflies in my stomach and I loved and hated that feeling. I kissed him because he made me hope for something I thought was broken, something I thought I could never have. I kiss him because he was Joy.
My heart drummed as I felt his hands on my back, pulling me against his hard body. I kissed him harder, biting his plum bottom lip. I heard his intake of breath and that encouraged me to kiss him harder. My hands dug on his arms, taking everything he was giving me. His fingers caressed the exposed skin on my back, sending shivers through me. I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him a little as I realized that I needed to catch my breath.
“Wait I want to talk”…. “Stop talking woman”, he whispered, kissing my shoulders. “Mmm….” He purred, smelling my skin behind my ear. “You smell so good, taste so good.”
His hands went to caress my whole body. “I want to make love with you so bad, Pink, its all I can think about.” It was like an ice bucket was thrown over my head. I grabbed his hands to stop them from…. Doing whatever they were going to do. He was breathing loudly, we both were, but he stopped as soon as I asked him to. “I am not going to push you. This is all up to you. I promise you.” I nodded. I wondered what he would think if I told him that I want him as eagerly as he wants me. “I am also in love with you Joy.” His mouth closed. Opened, closed again. He blew out a breath, raking his fingers in his hair as he looked at me. And then he smiled. “God. You don’t know how happy that made me. How proud I am feeling now. I can’t wait, baby.” He kissed my lips. I burrowed in his chest. I gasped when he said he loves me. He looked at me like he knew what I was thinking. He smiled knowingly and whispered, “You are worth it, Pink. The pursue was worth it.”


No comments:

Post a Comment