Tuesday 6 September 2016

Part 4: Pursuing Pink

Day at work was even worse than I had expected it to be. Things went out of control when my boss tried to kiss me by dragging towards himself in the storeroom where everything was in dark and so seemed my future. I tried to pull myself out of his grip but the more I tried, the more his grip tightened around my waist. He tried to pull off my shirt but did not succeed doing that as I pulled myself away from him when his one hand moved to my shirt loosening his grip on my waist. But in the act, my shirt got tore off a little and my tears were just not stopping. I tried to run out of the store and possibly out of this work place but he again held me from my back and pushed me towards a wall. I was facing him now and he was just few inches away from my body. I could feel his breaths on my neck, as he was trying his hard to tear my clothes away from my body and claiming all my skin as his property. But fortunately, a customer came in the store and shouted for the attendant and that was the time I ran away from there, possibly on a speed more than that of light. I just did not look behind and didn’t even care to pick up my stuff. Thankfully it was just a bag with not much inside it and of course my jacket. My mind just stopped working at that time and all I knew was the way to Joy’s house and wanted to reach there as soon as possible.
Joy was home. He came before his scheduled time and on the other hand I was late. He was little worried for me coz I had left the note without any alterations in timings so I was expected to be home at the same timings as usual. He made himself comfortable on the couch in the living area instead of going to his room. He was constantly looking at watch and counting minutes by which I was late. And then he heard the voice of the door. Of course it was me opening it else somebody would have knocked. When I opened the door to come in, he was standing just in front of it only. He got shocked to see me in that situation, where my top was all dislocated and my face was pale and the tears were continuously flowing from my eyes and everything in itself told him the half story, if not full.
Without asking any question, he just opened his arms for a hug. At that time all I wanted was a comfortable place, where I can feel safe and nothing was more than Joy’s hug. I just got into his arms like a small kid. I were just crying and with his warm hug all my strength just vanished because now I had someone to protect me and I need not to be strong anymore. He was continuously whispering “OHH PINK don’t worry, all will be fine. Just be little stronger baby. I am here with you now. No one can harm you now. Please Pink stop crying, as I just can’t see you crying.” But all his efforts were going waste as I was unable to control myself and kept on weeping like a small school kid who have got wounds on her knee. I lost all my strength and was literally shivering in Joy’s hug and I don’t remember when I fell unconscious in his arms.
He got even more worried after finding me in that situation. He lifted me in his arms and took me to his room instead of mine. He made me lie down on the bed and went rushing to grab a bottle of water. After feeling some drops of water on my face, which he sprinkled, with a hope that it will bring me back from my unconscious state, I opened my eyes slowly. He helped me to sit back with the back support of his bed and asked me to have some water. I initially said no but after his insistence, I drank some and again started thinking about the whole scene which I had gone through. As he saw me getting worried again; he came closer and hugged me tightly and just said that don’t worry about anything now, I am here with you and will always be, to take care of you and protect you from all the evils. He asked me if I want to share what has happened so that I can feel lighter; and to that I surrendered my closed mindset and shared with him everything that I went through. He held my hands in his, throughout the period I were telling him everything and when I finished and started crying, he hugged me tightly again and consoled me like a caring friend. When I again started to talk about the sorrows of life and all the bad things which I am going through, like a mature man, he gave me his ears with full dedication and gestures assuring me that everything will be fine.
I remember that my closing lines were; “I don’t have anyone in my life to share my sorrows with. I am everyday losing my motive to live and sometimes I just feel that I can only bring sorrows and misfortune to myself and to the people around me. I don’t know why am I living and why can’t I die?” and before I could say another word, which of course I wanted to, I felt his lips sealing mine to stop me to say anything further. He said that he cannot hear any crap like that and he warned me not to even mention anything about dying. He said rather whispered all this while kissing on my lips only. I don’t know why I did not retaliated to his this behavior? This was the first time when I was so close to someone and also that I gave him the liberty to kiss me. And when I got back to my senses a bit, I asked him to give me space so that I can move to my room and change. He got up from my side and allowed me to move. I did not make any eye contacts because I could not understand my own situation and reaction to the situation and to the act that has just happened.
After about 30 minutes, since when I came back to my room, I heard a knock on my door. It was Joy! “Hey Pink, come on and lets have some pizza. I have ordered it for us and its hot right now so before it gets colder, please come fast.” I replied with a no because I was not feeling like having anything and also never wanted to face him. He asked me to open the door. To that also I refused and asked him to leave and have dinner alone. He told me that he knows how to open a locked door if I am not coming out on my own. I knew he was serious. So I opened the door and told him that he can carry on with his plan because I don’t feel like eating. He forcefully grabbed me to dining table and fed my mouth with a slice of pizza. I could see the anger burning in his eyes. I didn’t dare to ask for the explanation for his such behavior and silently had pizza while sitting with him and he was constantly observing me while eating his portion. After finishing our respective shares of pizza I moved back to my room and switched off the lights so that he could assume that I am sleeping. But both of us knew that it’s not going to happen soon. At least not tonight.

Will their closeness for a night, become a reason for their distance? To know the answer to this question and what is in store for them in future, keep reading….. Next part coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment