Thursday 6 October 2016

Part 6: SHE's with ME

I shook my head in an attempt to not to think much and to miss Zarek. I was never one to hide my emotions. What was the point of having these feelings if you couldn’t admit to them, even to yourself? All I knew was that I had never felt this way before with anyone else… Like something I could hold on to for a long time. It felt really good to be with Zarek and now I was missing him like anything.
And finally, after about six long months, Zarek is coming over for a weekend. We all were very excited and happy, specifically me, as I was missing him too badly now. So this weekend, I also have a plan to visit his parent’s house. On Friday afternoon, I got a call on my hostel’s landline. It can only be from his parent’s coz no one else usually calls me at that number. So I thought that they must be calling me to inquire about my arrival plans and of course about having some surprises fixed for Zarek. I went towards the common room where I have to attend the call. Before I could say Hello, I heard the voice of Zarek across.
“Hey Aarshi, how are you doing this morning? I know you are surprised rather shocked to hear my voice that too on this landline number at this hour of the day, but I couldn’t do anything else other than this. Because there is no other way to contact you.” Zarek said, without letting me speak even a single word till now. He further asked, “So do you miss me?” I could just say, “Do you have any doubt in that? I wish if I could see you just right away, without waiting for tomorrow.” He said, “Come out after your classes, and find me waiting for you there.” And that was the moment I just went blank. I could not wait for the classes to get over, I somehow, attended the classes till end and immediately after that I ran outside the campus.
I was ignorant of everything except that Zarek was walking towards me. Tears welled in my eyes, trickling down my cheeks, jubilation filled my heart. Zarek studied me from head to toe. “Tell me, they’re tears of joy…. I love you!” he groaned, drawing me into his arms. Zarek reached out his thumb and brushed away my tears. “I love you,” he repeated. He dipped his head and brushed his lips to mine. “I missed you so much”, I hugged him tightly and he continued to wipe away my tears. “Zarek”! I threw my arms around him, lifted my face, my lips reaching for his, “I love you too”. We kissed passionately, until I drew away to catch my breath.
Now it was Zarek to instruct the plan further. Although I had a plan to go to his parent’s house this evening; but he told me to call them and tell that I will be able to come only tomorrow morning as something urgent has come up and I cannot leave this evening. I have also been instructed to not to reveal that Zarek is already here. And as per the instructions, I did the same.
“Now let’s get out of here first”, he told while dragging me to the exit gate of the campus. I enquired about where we are going, but then that was also a surprise for me. To my surprise, Zarek also had a car, he drove with one hand on the wheel and the other tightly laced to me. Occasionally he would look across at me and smile, I would inhale and smile back. “Did you give your class, your undivided attention?” I nobbed in NO and told him that I could not. He then told that one of his training fellows has an apartment here and that is not occupied today. So he has borrowed the keys to that for one night and that is the place we are heading towards now.
Just after some 20 minutes, he parked the car hastily outside his friend’s apartment. He also had a small bag pack, possibly for weekend stay, which he carried in one of his hands. He linked his free hand in mine and led me inside the apartment. We were barely inside when Zarek impatiently drew me into his arms. His head dipped, capturing my already parted lips, gentle and tender. I responded with breathless fervor. He undid my top, his eyes drinking in my body. His mouth touched my quivering lips, my breathing was ragged, my eyes wide with desire. His palms splayed against my soft flesh; warm and pliable against his touch.
My cheeks were ruby red. Shyly my eyes lifted to his. Zarek laughed softly at my admiring gaze. I had been too shy, too nervous for the first time. “You are so beautifully shaped”, he groaned pleasurably. “So are you”, I heaved. “I don’t know how I kept my hands off you as long as I did. It’s a miracle actually.” He said. I laughed softly. “Zarek____ “I looped my arms around his neck, loving the feel of our bodies, flesh to flesh. My lips dragged to his hungrily.
He took me to the bed, holding onto me tightly, lips locked in the passionate embrace and hands clinched tightly onto each other. Gently he lowered me onto the bed. He kissed my stomach… instinctively my muscles tightened in response under his lips. I started burning up with desire, twisting impatiently beneath him, his every soft caress was erotic, pleasurable and satisfying. We sunk deep in each other, repeating the pulsating thrill, sometime slow… the other moment faster….. we had each other to the point of no return.
We were laying in each other’s arms, satiated, our bodies tangled together. My fingers stroking his skin caressingly. He was doing the same, brushing tiny kisses down the column of my neck, nuzzling and nibbling my flesh until I was quivering with an aching need for him all over again. And then I made a concerted effort to break away from him. I was smiling shyly, my eyes trained on him curiously.
“What?” Zarek chuckled.

“I can’t believe you love me this much when you are miles away from me and surrounded by so many stunning women_____!” He smiled and confirmed that I am at the top position in the list where practically no one else exists. And that is how we had a memorable stay for a whole night, for the very first time, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment