Thursday 29 September 2016

Part 4: SHE's with ME

As the days were passing, my relationship with Zarek was getting stronger. We started meeting often as Zarek use to come to meet me during weekdays also, after his classes and sometimes he misses the work also to stay longer with me. And during weekends, at his parent’s place, we use to spend our days together. The life was moving smoothly and like a fairy tale, everything was falling in place. I was getting care and love from all the corners and people of my life. Life cant’ get better than this for me.
And then the day has come. It was supposed to be the most important day for Zarek as today his result for a permanent job with Govt. was supposed to get released. And we all were scared and curious about that. Zarek was home and continuously trying to open the web page where the result was to get flashed first. And finally, after about 1000 refreshes, it showed something. The result was announced. With all the nervousness and shivers, he somehow managed to type his enrollment number. And then jumped with his full force to see that he got through. We all were happy more than the words can ever explain. His mom and dad were the luckiest and the happiest people on earth at that time. Everyone hugged him and patted his back and also his parents were the proud parents by then. They got busy phoning everyone in their contact list. Their happiness was something different and I have never seen anyone this happy before. And I proudly gives the credit of this moment to Zarek and only Zarek. He was the source of this pious feeling and he deserves the best in life for this.
And when his parents were busy sharing their happiness with possibly everyone under the sun, Zarek came to me and asked, “SO?”
Me: So?
Zarek: Don’t you want to congratulate me on my achievement?
Me: I think I have already done that Zarek.
Z: You know what I want from you as your wishes!
M: Zarek, don’t be stupid! Everyone is around and you know I can’t give you something which you want at this moment.
Z: Come with me. (And he started to pull me towards the lawn outside)
After reaching there, I looked him in his eyes, I could get lost in them forever. His face was inches away from mine, he kept looking at my eyes then my lips. I closed my eyes and leaned in, our lips touched and this time it was sweeter, slower and it held passion.
Once our lips touched I felt sparks, there is no denying that I liked it, there is also no denying that I felt something for Zarek. I raised my hands and wrapped it around his neck as his grip around my waist tightened. Our lips moved in sync and it started off slow but soon became fast.
We pulled away for breath of air, I was panting and trying to catch my breath. I felt my cheeks get hot just by thinking of this kiss, I looked up at Zarek and saw he was staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
I was happy but also confused! “Zarek---“ I started but was cut off. “Shhh Aarshi”, he said while putting his finger on my lips. “I know that you are confused and to be honest. I am confused too. But all I know is that I feel something for you and I can’t ignore these feelings anymore.” He stated.
My eyes widened and I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was shocked by his words that I couldn’t even talk. He then asked me, “Shall I talk to my parents now or you want to wait?” I was quite and he further stated, “Or you can continue with your degree and by the time you will be over with it, I will be over with my training and we can get married then.”
I could only say, “As you like and wish.” He ran back to his parents and told them about us. And also expressed that he wants to get married to me but only when he is independent and starts working. So all that he wanted from them at that time was to talk to my parents and ask for some time. They happily agreed because somehow I felt that they also wanted the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment