Saturday 25 July 2020

Part 8: Chained to you: Safely

Part 8: Chained to you: Safely


Hey Cara!


I am sorry, but I think you have dialed a wrong number and probably looking for someone else.

Ofcourse not! Aren’t you Karissa, the one who just got away from the Vegas life of hers’ few days back? I am looking only for you and its been since many...... I mean since quite a long time now.

Yaa! I am Karissa but not Cara and how do you know about me so much? I don’t know anyone here, in this part of the world. Are you spying me for some reason?

Oh dear! I am the one you met on the plane and shared everything there. Don’t you remember that you only gave me your details and the number to contact you at. Do you remember now or do I have to remind you about the hospital incidence of the Vegas also?

Oh Mr. Knight! Ofcourse I remember you. How are you doing? Its just that I wasn’t expecting your call. That’s it. And it really feels great that you are calling. Because hearing from someone during your lone time, especially at a place where you doesn’t know anyone, is just so so special. And you have always been so good and savior for me during all my hard times. I can never thank you enough for that.

Let’s not discuss about the past, Cara. By the way, I hope you don’t mind me calling you with that name. I just love this name on you because of the delicacy it has which kind of matches with your personality. I am calling to just ask you what are you upto during this weekend? How about seeing the city and spending some good time with me, if you are free?

Cara… Ahhh, OK. And that’s really kind of you offering me a city tour and to be with someone I know in the city. I really want to explore the place. But…… with the load of assignments and work, I think I cannot make it this weekend. May be some other time Mr. Knight.

First of all, please stop calling me this. My name is Kian and you can call me with that. You don’t have to be this formal. And I know. University is keeping you busy, but is it this hectic that you can’t take out a day from your schedule to be with someone who is looking to be with you since… I mean to meet friends and having good time.

I really wish if I can, but… really I can’t make it this time.

And after agreeing on meeting sometime soon, they both said their bye to each other.

Karissa’s POV

This is really kind of Kian to call me and asking about my well being. Though I really want to have a look around with someone I know but also on the same note, I don’t want to believe someone whom I don’t know. After all, I have already gone through a lot and the past is not healed yet. I can’t take a risk of hurting myself again, that too so soon.

I hope he doesn’t take it otherwise and also I don’t want to lose someone like him, who has been helping me in my bad times a lot. I wish he calls me again and offer me the same thing. I really wish.

Oh God! Why the weekends are so long? Why I just can’t settle for something that I want to do without fear of getting hurt……Sigh!

Kian’s POV

I just cant stay away from her anymore. I have been waiting to be with her since the time I first saw her in the bus, with all those fluffy eyes and broken heart. Why is she restraining herself to be with me? I know she isn’t over-burdened with the university work, then why can’t she be with me for the weekend? I just asked her for some hours after all? Oh lord! These girls really! They are just out of all the understandings. Anyways, I just can’t let it go like this. I will keep on trying with all my heart to be around her soon.

Just wait and watch Cara. I am near you. Though you cannot see me but I am hearing even your breaths. And don’t worry; I will have you as mine, sooner one day. I am sure you will want me the same way, I want you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment